ATF's NEW Flywheel and adapter kit is made from Billet Aluminum
Fits the Honda K Series engine.
The ATF Billet Flywheel and Transmission Adapter system includes:
• Billet Aluminum Flywheel
• Billet Aluminum Transmission Adapter
• Billet Aluminum Starter Shim
• Installation Instructions
• The kit comes with all hardware
• The kit also comes with ARP Flexplate bolts. Best if used with Red Locktight to prevent any loosening of the flexplate bolts (Torque to 95 ft lbs.)
• The factory starter bolts are re-used
• The torque converter bolts should be supplied with the purchase of the torque converter.
• You must use a small bolt pattern GM torque converter with stock overall height.
This Aluminum Flexplate allows you to bolt any Small Bolt Pattern Torque Converter
The Torque Converter needs to be a Standard Height GM Torque Converter. Nothing custom needs to be made to mate it to the flexplate. All the work is done for you.
Also just a note when installing the torque converter please check the converter spacing to prevent any damage to it or the transmission.
The spacing between the flat area of the torque converter pad and the mating surface of the flexplate should be between .125" -.180". If there is any excessive gap a spacer will need to be added. This kit is made to not need these but must always be checked positively for any issues.